Arched Modern Harley-Davidson Rear Window Graphic
Availability: Out of stock
|Low Price Guarantee||We offer a Low Price Guarantee on this product. If you found a better price on the same item, email us the link before you place your order. Our goal is to match that price PLUS take an additional 5% off!|
|Processing Time||Approximately 3 business days. Laminated graphics ship in 10 business days.|
|Warranty||Vantage Point Warranty
VantagePoint rear window graphics have a three year warranty against fading.
|Return Information||Standard Return Policy applies.|
This Arched Modern Harley-Davidson Rear Window Graphic is a great way to show love for the Harley Davidson brand while showing some attitude and style. No motorcyclist should be without this graphic. This is a great way to shows that truck owners are still motorcycle lovers when not riding their choppers on the road. This is a quality graphic that will come to grab people’s attention. Those who have a black truck will come to appreciate a decal that will fit well with their trucks. No truck owner should be without a Harley Davidson decal to show how much one loves the brand and style that comes with Harley-Davidson.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Nice graphic, 6 inches too short.....
- Great Graphics
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arched Modern Harley-Davidson Rear Window Graphic
- From ritter79 at 10/15/2013 6:43
- Do these come in three piece. My rear window is a autimatic slider so I will need one or hope they come like that.
- You can install a rear window graphic to a slider window but the warranty will be void. The opening and closing of the window will start to lift the edges of the graphic, therefore reducing it’s lifespan.
That being said, they are all trimmed to fit. You would use tape to hold the graphic up to your window, then cut it at the places were the windows separate. Rather than installing 1 graphic, you will install 3. Does that make sense?
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Kevin Kaiser at 4/3/2014 2:02