Free Shipping over $100 or $8 Flat Rate. * Lowest Price Guaranteed.
How To Apply a See-Through Rear Window Graphic
There are 3 simple steps to applying your rear window graphic flawlessly:
• Rear window graphics must be applied DRY. Failure to do so will result in distorted vision out the window.
• Do not stretch the material. This will cause the product to curl and lift from the window after it is installed.
• This product requires trimming with a sharp razor blade. Use extreme caution when using any sharp object, as it can cause severe injury. Take extreme care not to damage any surrounding area of the vehicle when trimming the excess.
• State and local laws may prohibit the use of window film on your vehicle. Check your local and state regulations to verify that the use of this product is approved.
• This product is to be applied ONLY to the OUTSIDE of the rear window, not to any other window of the vehicle, as it may obstruct visibility and create a safety hazard.
• Install this product only in strict accordance with the provided instructions. Installing this product may reduce or impair visibility.